-Lone Soldier- -Lone Soldier-

Would be good

But WAAAAY TO SHORT.

It needs to be longer. If it was it would be so much better.

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

I see the reason for all those awards!

Funny funny stuff. Keep it up.

Yoshi & Kirby Yoshi & Kirby

Good, but...

Missing a few things. There were WAY too many internet references (and other game references, but thos were actually good timing). Try to come up with some more kirby/yoshi gags. Spelling and grammer are VERY IMPORTANT.

But overall I liked some of it, and it shows GREAT potential.

7/10
3/5

The Penalty Shootout The Penalty Shootout

Not quite.

To be honest this game is just plain boring. It's too short, it's all luck and the gameplay is ill-explained.

Sorry, but better luck next time i guess.

Emo Avoider Emo Avoider

Not really good.

It looks like you were trying to get the most outta the whole emo gag, but it didnt really work. Game is boring, but it does look good.

4/10
2/5

Without you(remade by sboyy) Without you(remade by sboyy)

I agree with heartless

Really annoying base made most of the song bad. Vocals were good and beat was okay...

4/10

Sboyy - Donk this Sboyy - Donk this

The first minute was...bleh

But, Once you hit the one minute mark, it was much better. You need a grasp at keeping things in time with each other. The melody at the beginning wasn't even close to being on time.
When the second melody came in, it was better, but kinda repetitive. And when you had that low bass/piano come in at about 2:48, the higher note was REALLY annoying to listen to.
If it was softer, or lower it woulda been better. But liek before, you got much better after that. Beat was kinda bleh.

I'd give you a 5/10. It was good but there is definetly room for improvement.

Plasma

*Just because I have an ear for music doesn't mean I can make it ;)

sbooy responds:

Thanks man, ahh yeah now that you mention it at 2:48 then synth is kinda annoying,I think I'll just remove that and just let the piano play

Also the melody at the begging was deliberately put off beat(just like it is in the rest of the track) and the fact no other other melody is accompanying it so that would be the reason why it's sounds off time.

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

Sweeeet

Best pokemon mix I've ever heard. Definetly needs to go into my pokemon games. This also makes me wanna play pokemon again. There are a few points where things just don't match up, but then you throw s'more epic pie at me and I forget all about it! AWESOME MAN!
10/10